Everyone loves sunglasses. Not only are they a practical gift (for that corporate picnic on a nice, sunny day or as a gift to your top salespeople before they head out to Jamaica on an incentive trip), they’re a fun and stylish accessory. Few sunglasses styles have stood the test of time like the Wayfarer, originally produced by Ray-Ban way back in n1956. Since then, Wayfarer style sunglasses have come back in style, first when Tom Cruise wore them in 1983’s Risky Business, and more recently in the late 2000’s when starts such as Cloe Sevigny and Mary-Kate Olsen, and movie characters like Twilight’s Edward Cullen, were seen wearing them.
In recent years, the hottest trend with Wayfarers has been colored frames. In a departure from the traditional black and tortoise, these popular sunglasses are now available in shades like lime, orange, pink, red, and aqua.
The good news is that the promotional products industry is usually quick to offer items inspired by the latest trends, and now you can purchase Wayfarer-style sunglasses with your brand or logo on them. And take note! These are not your typical, tacky promotional sunglasses. With a small imprint area on the left and/or right temple, your branding will be subtle which increases the likelihood of these being kept (and worn!) by the recipients.
Our favorite promotional sunglasses come from Hit Promos. Their custom Malibu Sunglasses come in the classic black and tortoise, as well as more fashion forward colors such as Woodtone, White, Royal Blue, Lime Green, Pink, Navy, Orange, Carolina Blue, Kelly Green, Red, Yellow, Purple or Silver, and frosted or translucent shades including White, Clear, Pink, Orange, Lime Green or Blue.
These are high quality sunglasses that protect from both UVA and UVB rays:
- UVB rays. These have slightly longer wavelengths (280-315 nm) and lower energy than UVC rays. These rays are filtered partially by the ozone layer, but some still reach the earth’s surface.
- UVA rays. These are closer to visible light rays and have lower energy than UVB and UVC rays. But UVA rays can pass through the cornea and reach the lens and retina inside the eye.
Pricing for this products starts at just $1.89 per pair, making them a very affordable giveaway for a variety of organizations or events such as:
- Outdoor events such as concerts, festivals, or fairs
- Employee appreciation events (think “we have the coolest employees”)
- Corporate planning meetings (“our future’s so bright, we’ve got to wear shades”)
- Hotels, yacht clubs, or swim and tennis clubs
- Summer picnics
- And more!
If you’re interested in learning more, or would like to brainstorm on the best way to incorporate sunglasses into your corporate marketing or promotions strategy, give us a call at (866) 602-8398. Our sales team is full of creative ideas that we’re happy to share! Or, if you’re ready to order, simply click here.