First, the good news: In a month the holiday gift-giving season will be just about over. Now, the bad news: In a month the holiday gift-giving season will be just about over.
That means you need to act quickly to impress and reward the key people on your list before the holidays have come and gone. Luckily, ParsonsKellogg has a wide selection of unique, high-quality goods for everyone from top executives to loyal clients and dedicated employees. And we can get those items shipped to you quicker than Santa can harness his reindeer and load his sleigh.
- Whatever your price point, we have something for everyone on your list. Here is a peek at some of our goodies, all priced under $25.
- For the host who has everything, there is the James Cocktail Shaker Set. This sleek and sophisticated five-piece entertaining essential includes a stainless steel shaker, wooden muddler and stirrer and an acrylic smart cap.” ($8.98 a piece; minimum order 12)
- Business never takes a holiday so be sure all your employees can meet-and-greet while conveying the utmost professionalism with a Silicone Card Holder. The card holder attaches to a cell phone to keep important cards close by. Also great for travel. (70 cents each; minimum order 144)
- Be sure your clients and vendors are safe when driving over the river and through the woods to grandmother?s house with a Deluxe Swivel Dashboard Phone Holder. This nifty device makes it easy to be hands free in the car. It attaches to the dashboard with a suction cup fits most smartphones and small electronic devices and swivels between horizontal and vertical viewing. ($2.98 a piece; minimum order 96)
- Everyone on your list can fend off a chill in luxury with a Micro-Mink Sherpa Blanket that is super soft exceptionally warm and machine washable. With nearly a dozen colors to choose from it?s easy to complement your corporate branding palette. ($20.99 each; minimum order 5
To see other gift ideas from ParsonsKellogg and ensure everyone has a happy holiday click here or check out our Pinterest Board below!