It?s that time of year when each of us pauses to consider the many things we are thankful for, from good health to the companionship of family, friends and colleagues. With Thanksgiving upon us, we at ParsonsKellogg are taking the time to express our gratitude for the many good things that have come our way this year. Here are a few.
- Enjoying our first full year in our new headquarters, where we comfortably and efficiently can do it all, from sales and design to decorating and shipping.
- Landing some important new promotional products clients, who we are excited to work with.
- Seeing ParsonsKellogg founder Tom Kellogg named Rhode Island?s Small Business Person of the year by the Small Business Association.
- Joining 1% For The Planet, the Patagonia-inspired global initiative to support environmental stewardship of the Earth.
- Launching our cool new website, which enhances the shopping and buying experience for our clients.
- Making our big screen” debut in the ParsonsKellogg video. Stay tuned for our next blockbuster release.
- Partnering with the nonprofit DESIGNxRI which drives creative opportunities for designers and businesses in DESIGN WEEK RI activities.
- Hosting the Fourth Annual Matt Cariglio Memorial Golf Tournament yet which drew a record 72 golfers.
- Watching the PK family grow with marriages new babies and new hires.
Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at ParsonsKellogg!