It?s the time of year when many of us are flush with motivation to make a fresh start or embrace a positive change. In fact, nearly half of Americans make New Year?s resolutions every year, but only a small percentage actually keeps them. Losing weight, exercising more and improving health dominate the top goals that end up abandoned by Valentine?s Day.
One way to make sticking with those resolutions easier is to have some cool gear to go along with them. That is where ParsonsKellogg can help. Our selection of healthy lifestyle promotional products not only can get your employees and clients on the right track, but they can have fun, look good and boost your brand while doing it.
Here are just a few of our resolution-friendly offerings:
- The Fit Bit Charge activity and sleep tracker provides vital feedback to keeping your fitness and daily activity routine on track. The wrist bands can be branded with your corporate logo, too, making these omnipresent accessories a great way to get noticed.
- Take your workout with you wherever you go with the New Balance Resistance Band Fitness Bag. The three bands in the set vary in length to afford a full-body workout, and the cinch bag is large enough to carry other workout gear. The center of the bag can display your corporate brand.
- Get instant gratification with the Calorie Counter Jump Rope. As you feel that burn, you can also see it on an LCD display that calculates number of jumps, distance and calories burned. Color-print branding puts your identity right next to the display.
- Loads of cushioning combined with the lightweight and breathable design of the Nike Tri Fusion Shoe will make you itching to hit the road. The classic style means you also look good wearing this shoe to the office on Casual Friday.
- Getting enough protein to fuel your healthy resolution just got easier with the Cool Gear Protein Shaker. The wide-mouth design and leak-proof closure make it easy to fill with your favorite supplements and liquids without worrying about drips. Color branding, front and back, is available.
With these items on hand, there?s no excuse to start 2016 off on a healthy footing.