In the words of Eric Church… 2016 was a Record Year for ParsonsKellogg. Thanks to the hard work of our employees and the great relationships we have with our clients and vendors, PK saw unprecedented growth in our 15th year in business.
Below are some of this year’s milestones, which we hope to share with you before 2016 comes to a close.
- ParsonsKellogg grew sales by over 30% in 2016! We also added a platinum client to our business – an insurance company with whom we’re excited to work on contemporizing their brand.
- Nine new employees joined the ParsonsKellogg team this year – our largest team growth ever in a given year.
- We got prepared for 2017… with our clients’ best interests in mind. This year, we launched a formalized Pre-Booking progam (the first of its kind in the industry) that allows our customers to secure inventory for retail styles and colors not available in the typical corporate catalog, at great prices.
- 2016’s projects got more creative than ever. Our client requests ranged from designing a NY Mets World Series 30th Anniversary Commemorative Jersey to creating updated custom webstores with contemporary branding and brand new products for some of our largest clients.
- This year, we teamed up with Patagonia and their environmental movement, One Percent for the Planet, to donate 1% of our annual Patagonia sales to grassroots organizations working in local communities to protect our air, water, and soil for future generations. In an effort to live the movement every day, we also transitioned our offices to solar power in 2016.
- PK got handy… our employees spent time after work building a “bar and lounge” area of the PK showroom featuring local beers and an indoor driving range, drawing both clients and vendors in to our new office location.
- The family grew this year. The year began with a celebration welcoming Key Account Manager McLean Shanley’s new baby. We then welcomed Director of Business Development Bryan McWilliams’ son into the world – the same week we congratulated former PK employee Jack Marovelli on his engagement. What a July!
- You might have noticed PK’s look changed this past year. Our Marketing Team spent 2016 updating our brand, our website, and our content. Haven’t seen how cool our website looks yet? Click here.
In Rhode Island, we often celebrate the new year with a “polar plunge” – a sprint into the cold Atlantic Ocean, first thing New Year’s Day. In that spirit, we’re excited to hit 2017 running at PK. We hope you can join us as we plunge into the New Year!